|Title||Medical Director, Part Time|
Medical Director, Part-Time
Pennswood Village, a Senior Living Community located in Newtown, PA, Bucks County.
The Medical Director for Pennswood Village is responsible for the direction, supervision and overall coordination of medical care services, including therapies, dietetics and pharmacy services within the continuum of care to ensure the adequacy, appropriateness and advancement of health services provided to all residents. Provides leadership that is resident-centered and ensures all team members, health services and programs, and contracted services of Pennswood Village collaborate to support the mission of our community. Collaborates with the Health Care teams to ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations regarding Nursing Home and Personal Care. Reports to Executive Director in consultation with Board of Directors.
Education and Experience Requirements:
– Medical School graduate licensed as a physician in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
– Board certification in Geriatrics or other appropriate specialty with Medical Director certification from the American Medical Director Association.
– Minimum of three years experience in the care of the elderly including long term care.
– Prior experience as a Medical Director of a long term care facility for at least one year continuously.
– Knowledge of electronic health record systems in a clinical practice environment and in skilled care and personal care environments.
To apply, please submit resume to Benjamin Hoyle, Executive Director at email@example.com. We Value Diversity.
Interested parties should send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|View All Listings|