Floor Technician, Full-Time
Pennswood Village is seeking a Floor Technician. $500 Sign-on Bonus!! Full-time position: Monday through Friday, 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm.
Full-time positions are offered:
- Single-only benefits cost $0 per pay!!
- Benefits on the first day of the month following hire date - including health, dental, and vision benefits
- 25 days per year of all-inclusive paid time off.
- Fully-paid life insurance and short-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement and educational assistance
- Retirement plan with generous matching contribution.
The Floor Care Technician performs daily scheduled area work and cleaning of all carpets and hard surface floors in resident hallways, common areas, meeting rooms, offices, fitness center and pool areas, and the Health Center.
Please click here to apply directly
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Institutional experience preferred, however, if no previous experience, the willingness to learn.
- Ability to follow oral or written instructions
- Proven ability to interact well with all types of individuals.
- Ability to work independently and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work using a ladder, power floor equipment, and other equipment as assigned.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to perform repetitive tasks, bend, stretch, climb, kneel, reach, stoop and lift 20 lbs, push/pull furniture and a housekeeping cart weighing up to 65 lbs, stand 95% of the work day and work on hands and knees.
Must be able to work with a variety of cleaning chemicals and work in an area where an animal resides, i.e., cats, dogs, birds, etc.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION:
Pennswood Village is a nationally respected Senior Living Community (CCRC) for people 65 and over. Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Bucks County, PA, Pennswood is a dynamic community designed for individuals who want a lifestyle with independent services and health care choices on one site.
Our campus is rich with opportunities for physical, intellectual, social, and spiritual growth with ongoing activities and educational programs. Nearby historic Newtown offers fine shops and restaurants. Philadelphia, Princeton and New York City are within easy access.
Our attractive 311 garden apartments come in a variety of sizes from studio through two-bedroom with den. They include all the amenities you would expect, dining options, as well as weekly housekeeping and maintenance.
Our employees at Pennswood Village are our most important resource and we continuously endeavor to be an employer of choice. Pennswood employees appreciate the lively community environment. They enjoy the interaction with residents and fellow employees.
We value a high-quality work experience for staff by encouraging and supporting our employees in continuing their personal and professional education. Our Quaker values show us our lives together are enriched through diversity - we welcome women and men of all races, colors, religions, national origins, and sexual orientations.
Interested candidates may click here to apply directly.