Retention Series|Decreasing Employee Absences
Absenteeism can be a symptom of something wrong in the relationship with team members. Tackle the causes of absenteeism at its roots and prevent it, rather than managing absences as they happen. We will also examine the concept of “presenteeism,” and its effects on productivity.
- Identify what absenteeism is and its causes;
- Understand presenteeism and its relation with absenteeism;
- Implement strategies to reduce absenteeism and presenteeism;
- Evaluate ways to measure absence; and
- Identify the key elements of a well thought out sickness absence policy.
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: (Before selecting the fee, please check your organization's membership level)
- $50/FSA core member
Not sure? View the list of FSA core members.
- $75/compliance partner/non-member
Not sure? View the list of FSA Compliance and Risk partners.
- Group Rate: 20% discount for a group of more than 10 individuals from the same organization.
View our recommended tips to maximize your learning experience.
CEU credits available
Check out the next Learning Lab in our Retention Series: Bullying and Harassment.