Diversity Series | Disarming Microaggressions
Microaggressions are defined as the everyday, subtle, oftentimes unintentional interactions or behaviors that communicate some sort of bias toward historically marginalized groups. We’ll discuss survival strategies, prevention steps and how to spot concerning behaviors.
- Explore the importance of addressing microaggressions and identify effective strategies for doing so; and
- Develop new strategies, both for allies trying to disrupt microaggressions and for those experiencing them.
- Learn a method of helping employees deal with microaggressions.
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: (Before selecting the fee, please check your organization's membership level)
- $55/FSA core member
Not sure? View the list of FSA core members.
- $80/compliance partner/non-member
Not sure? View the list of FSA Compliance and Risk partners.
- Group Rate: 20% discount for a group of more than 10 individuals from the same organization.
View our recommended tips to maximize your learning experience.
CEU credits available