Leadership Series | Skills for Conflict Management
What’s your conflict management style? Most of us have one style that we gravitate to naturally. Learn how to address conflict effectively using your knowledge of conflict style and through understanding the styles of others.
- Discuss what conflict is, how it develops and the different types of conflict;
- Identify methods and strategies to manage conflict;
- Identify the skills needed to deal with conflict effectively; and
- Outline the steps of a conflict resolution plan.
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: (Before selecting the fee, please check your organization's membership level)
- $50/FSA core member
Not sure? View the list of FSA core members.
- $75/compliance partner/non-member
Not sure? View the list of FSA Compliance and Risk partners.
- Group Rate: 20% discount for a group of more than 10 individuals from the same organization.
View our recommended tips to maximize your learning experience.
CEU credits available
Don't miss the next Learning Lab in our Leadership Series: Delegation Skills.