Leadership Series|Leading with Emotional Intelligence
Having the capacity to reflect and self-manage will enhance the ability to work with others. Gain a greater understanding of your personal style, uncover key strengths and opportunities for growth and explore how your view of others may be a barrier to maximizing communication and performance.
- Identify what emotional intelligence is and why it is important;
- Identify techniques to recognize and inspire emotions in others;
- Examine the application of emotional intelligence at work; and
- Set up an action plan to foster emotional intelligence.
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: (Before selecting the fee, please check your organization's membership level)
- $50/FSA core member
Not sure? View the list of FSA core members.
- $75/compliance partner/non-member
Not sure? View the list of FSA Compliance and Risk partners.
- Group Rate: 20% discount for a group of more than 10 individuals from the same organization.
View our recommended tips to maximize your learning experience.
CEU credits available