Personal Development Series|Time Management: Tips and Tools to Keep You Organized
Explore your use of time and how it impacts work/life balance. We will identify the things that may prevent us from using time efficiently, employ techniques for tackling procrastination, learn tactics for prioritizing and maximizing time and more.
- Examine your current use of time and the strengths and weaknesses in managing your time;
- Set realistic goals and objectives;
- Apply techniques that will enable you to deal with interruptions from others and say ‘no’ when needed; and
- Plan your own time management course of action.
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: (Before selecting the fee, please check your organization's membership level)
- $50/FSA core member
Not sure? View the list of FSA core members.
- $75/compliance partner/non-member
Not sure? View the list of FSA Compliance and Risk partners.
- Group Rate: 20% discount for a group of more than 10 individuals from the same organization.
View our recommended tips to maximize your learning experience.
CEU credits available