Retention Series | Bullying and Harassment: Eliminate it in the Workplace
Raise awareness of bullying and harassment behaviors in the workplace and learn to employ strategies to prevent and address them.
- Identify what bullying and harassment are and the difference between the two; and
- Recognize the causes and effects of bullying and harassment; and
- Employ strategies to prevent and address bullying and harassment.
Facilitated by: Christina Wildrick, Director of Risk Management, FSA | Friends Services Alliance
Location: Virtual via Zoom
Cost: (Before selecting the fee, please check your organization's membership level)
- $50/FSA core member
Not sure? View the list of FSA core members.
- $75/compliance partner/non-member
Not sure? View the list of FSA Compliance and Risk partners.
- Group Rate: 20% discount for a group of more than 10 individuals from the same organization.
View our recommended tips to maximize your learning experience.
CEU credits available