Video Reflection Questions: Quaker Values
Quaker Values In The Lives of Our Organizations
- Integrity - There is an expectation that people will live into excellence in our organizations.
- Community - We seek input when an issue arises from all who are involved.
- Stewardship - We concentrate on what people are able to do and contribute.
- Describe times when you listen deeply and when you felt heard.
- Have you experienced solutions coming from people who surprised you?
- Are you in the right place to contribute your gift to your organization?